Apply now to join: SEL Youth Editorial Board 2022
Soil Ecology Letters (SEL) is a journal designed and organized in international dimensions and published in English in both print and online versions. It aims to provide a high quality international platform for the academics, researchers, postgraduates, professionals, and practitioners in the broad field of soil ecology.
SEL Youth Editorial Board
The Youth Editorial Board (YEB) of SEL is a platform for young investigators to communicate and grow, and a training base for future SEL senior board members. The board members (YEBMs) are under dynamic management by one-year term evaluation. The application for YEBMs opens every year.
Duties of YEBMs
YEBMs are willing to be engaged in but not limited to the following:
· Submitting qualified works to SEL
· Providing professional peer-review comments
· Promoting SEL regionally and internationally
· Participating in the YEBMs activities
Qualifications for YEBMs
The applicants should be
· Soil Ecology professionals
· At 40 or younger
· Willing to engage in journal service
How to apply?
· Please fill the application form
· A CV of the applicant is required
· A letter of recommendation from SEL editorial board is not required, but is acceptable
The application package should be sent to the SEL editorial office (email@example.com) by August 30th, 2022.