Quantitative Biology is looking for full-time Editors
(QB)is an interdisciplinary journal with interests in original research that uses quantitative approaches and technologies to analyze and integrate biological systems, construct and model engineered life systems, and gain a deeper understanding of the life sciences. The journal is jointly published worldwide both in print and online on a quarterly basis by the Higher Education Press and Springer. The journal is currently sponsored by Higher Education Press, Center for Beijing Information Science and Technology and Center for Synthetic and Systems Biology in Tsinghua University, and Center for Quantitative Biology of Peking University.
QB was launched in 2013, with Profs. Michael Q. Zhang and Chao Tang as Editors-in-Chief. QBpublishes significant advances and results in the following fields, but not limited to:
● Systems and synthetic biology
● Computational biology
The journal has been indexed by Scopus, Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS), Google Scholar, Chinese Science Citation Database (CSCD), OCLC and Summon by ProQuest.
1. To solicit high quality articles for the journal, organize special issues on hot topics with the Editorial Board.
2. To keep abreast of latest developments in Quantitative Biology research, focus on emerging topics, be responsible for the academic quality of the journal articles.
3. To design academic promotional materials for improving the journal’s international influence.
1. Doctorate in a relevant subject area is required, such as Bioinformatics, Systems Biology, Synthetic Biology and Computational Biology; Experience of publishing at least one paper in the International journal.
2. Presentable and fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
3. Strong teamwork spirit,Good communication and coordination skills, skillful in academic relationships.
A competitive salary and other benefits will be offered based on candidate’s experience.
1. A curriculum vitae and working plan in both English and Chinese stating your current and expected salaries, contact details.
2. The name, title and contact details of three referees
Potential candidates who meet our requirements, please send the application materials to email@example.com before May 20th